THIRD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH 9am-noon
Everyone loves to go for a walk at Historic Spanish Point, including your best four legged friends. So bring them along on the for a special program called Pups at the Point. Visitors may bring their dogs with them as they tour the museum’s 30 acre site with nature trails, gardens, and boardwalks located on Little Sarasota Bay.
Become a member and enjoy this with your dog every month with free admission.
Rules of responsible dog ownership will apply:
- Keep dogs on a 6’ non-retractable leash at all times
- Only bring dogs who are up-to-date with vaccinations
- Dog owners will be expected to clean up after dogs
- Please stay on shell and paved paths
- Dogs are not allowed in Historic Spanish Point buildings